Medical Practice Factoring
Factor up to $1 million
Online Secure Application
Fast easy approval process
48 Hour Setup
Start factoring your insurance receivables
Medical Practice A/R Factoring
What You Get From Medical Factoring!
Unlike Healthcare factoring, medical factoring involves a third party payer who works within the medical industry. Moreover, these third party payers are usually private insurance companies or government bodies, like Medicare or Medicaid. Above all, US Med Capital works with the most reliable and efficient factoring brokers to bring together medical factoring companies and healthcare business. Hence, the beneficiary in this type of factoring is the medical provider.
Start Factoring Your Insurance Receivables Today!
Now that you are aware of the help you can get whenever you are low on funds, here are the documents you will need to start the application process:
- US Med Capital medical factoring application
- List of government and insurance companies
- Current accounts receivables and payables reports
- Balance sheet with the latest profit and loss statements
Get Your Cash Flow in Order with A/R Medical Factoring
Get reliable and efficient medical factoring services to help you succeed.
The Medical Accounts Receivable Process
- For any and all the medical services performed, the medical service provider sends the invoice to the third party payer.
- The factoring firms receives a copy of the invoices from the medical service provider.
- Of the total collectible value, the factor pays 80% to 90% of that total amount directly into the medical service provider’s bank account.
- It takes 2 to 3 days for the application to be accepted and the funds transferred
- In a case where the provider was not billed correctly or the bills did not get paid, the remaining 10% to 20% are kept as buffer by the medical factor
- Moreover, after receipt of the payments, the medical provider receives the reserve, minus the factoring fee
What are the benefits of a factoring your insurance receivables?
paid immediately no longer waiting 30, 60, 90+ days to get paid.
Grow your medical practice or healthcare business
Augment Cash Flow
Advertising & Marketing
Hiring & Training
Open a New Location
Medical Practices & Healthcare Businesses Can Benefit From Factoring Receivables.
Medical service providers who receive payments on a regular basis from insurance companies and Medicare EFTs. Pain Clinics, Surgical Centers, Ambulatory Centers, Pharmacies, Emergency Clinics. Private practices like plastic surgeons, dentists, veterinarians and orthodontists.
How Much Could I Quality For?
Our Online application is simple, quick, and secure.
You only need a few things on hand to complete it. Before you start, make sure you have the following available:
- Your social security number
- Your federal tax ID number
- Most recent 6 months of your business bank statements and A/R report by provider.
Fast, Simple, Secure Funding Solution